Almost all people, especially women desire for an hourglass body. However, the conventional strenuous methods such as going on a diet, going to gym, running or jogging require people's great physical efforts and take a large amount of time.
The advent of waist trainers a has revolutionized the way people train their body into a better shape, not only reducing the time spent but also the physical effort involved. Actually, this trend of wearing tight-fit training garment among women dates back to Victorian time.
Nowadays, starting with personalities such as Kim Kardarshian, Lindsay Lohan, this ancient tendency has been followed by a large number of women who have a life-long dream of narrowing their waistline.
Despite greatly reducing the time involved in achieving a better body in comparison with traditional methods, waist training is by no means a short and easy process. Should you assume that your waist would be instantly and considerably narrowed after wearing a waist trainer, you are just having a pipe dream.
A waist trainer (also known as a waist cincher) is essentially a squeezing garment tight enough to compress that you put around your midsection to restrict the redundant fat there. By making the thermogenis activity happen in our body, this stiff shape-wear noticeably narrows the midriff. As a result, the abdomen is beautifully curved.
- I would suggest that you should choose a waist cincher since it is much more comfortable and allows more flexible body movement than a corset. With a waist cincher, you can freely do your daily activities; however, with a corset, you somehow look like a robot. If you want to maximize their benefits and it is within your reach, a combination of these two tools is highly recommended.
Top 5 best waist trainer
Given the profound beneficial effects that a waist trainer has on your body, you may wonder which waist trainers are the best? What are their pros and cons?
This article is going to give you comprehensive five best waist trainer reviews so that you can choose one which is most suitable for your body, your needs as well as your budget
For most consumers, comfort is always the greatest concern. In terms of comfort, Squeem Perfect Waist Cincher is absolutely unparalleled in the waist cincher market.
Constructed from the Squeem's smart fabric technology, which includes the 100% natural rubber outer layer and three-times filtered lining, it is elastic, comfortable, adaptable to the most sensitive skin and any body's shapes and sizes.
Being made from natural rubber latex means that this product not only has outstanding physical features like durability, restoration but also a tendency to be very pure.
You can wear Squeem for longer hours than other cinchers to narrow your midriff. Moreover, there is a column of hook on the front of the waist cincher so that it can easily adapt to your own size. So the perfect material and smart design of a Squeem help wearers feel most comfortable, which helps it deserve the title "the best waist trainer".
As the name suggests, this waist cincher has a multitude of benefits, some of the most prominent ones are :
- Noticeable waist reduction: Perhaps the most appealing feature of Squeem Perfect Waist Cincher to consumers is its ability to narrow people's abdomen in a shockingly short period of time. After wrapping it, you will soon lose up to 4 inches from your midriff.
- Back support and Improved posture: Inner adjustable boning keeps the garment from rolling up or down and alleviates backache induced by bad posture by straightening the muscles in your back. Moreover, the high compression which holds your back also helps you to step by step improve your posture. It is best for white-collar workers who sit around the table all day
- Weight reduction: It raises your awareness of eating excessively because if you eat too much, your waistline will be bigger and you will feel very uncomfortable. So this perfect product motivates your efforts to reduce weight.
- Squeem Perfect Waist Cincher has only one small con. Because the desirable outcomes appear too quickly, you can completely replace it for daily workout and a balanced diet. Remember that this is only a complement to maximize the effects of your training; otherwise, it can be counterproductive.
No types of waist cincher helps you feel as comfortable for doing exercise as an Ann Chery Women’s Workout Waist Cincher because it is specifically designed for sport use.
Women who are not confident because of their oversized body can now go to gym in a relaxing manner, thanks to this product. Whatever exercise you do, it will definitely bring the most desirable outcomes to your midsection.
It is highly recommended for people to bring with when going to gym or do exercise and to complement it to their healthy lifestyle.
Therefore, it deserves to be called "the best waist trainer for workout"
- Ann Chery Women’s Faja Deportiva Workout Waist Cincher is a combination of 50% latex core, 48% cotton internal lining and 2% elastin and has several advantages.
- Weight reduction: It can help you reduce weight and burn excessive fat through constriction and sweating thanks to the increased thermal activities.
- Back support: Furthermore, it can also acts as a back support, easing the back pain and emphasizes hips and breasts by supporting them and making them firmer and well-supported.
- Nevertheless, keep in mind that you must work out on a regular basis. Otherwise, this product cannot help you to obtain an expected waistline. Moreover, it is quite time-consuming to wear this cincher because you have to fasten up to two rows of hooks and eyes; therefore, be patient when putting on this product before doing exercise.
You are obese or overweight, you want to lose weight, look no further than a Camellias Women's Waist Trainer Belt.
- Weight loss: It is considered to be the best waist trainer to help you lose weight in a short period of time. With Sauna Slim Technology, actually, it burns fat twice as fast as other waist cinchers, thus help you to not only narrow your waistline but also reduce your weight at the same time. Furthermore, by increasing the temperature around your midsection, it makes you sweat more and release more toxic waste through the skin.
- Simplicity: It is also very simple to use this product, you just need to wrap around the abdomen and strap up, so it is much less time-consuming than aAnn Chery Women’s Faja Deportiva Workout Waist Cincher.
- Strength: Besides, it is also very durable. After long hours of workout, it remains undamaged and returns to its original shape thanks to the double Velcro adjustment in the front.
- Colors: Additionally, it offers a wide range of colors: Black, Orange, Purple, Beige, Blue, Rose and Lemon Green so you can freely choose your favorite one.
- However, it does have some limitations. Firstly, it is heavier than other types of waist cincher, so noticeable unless worn under thick and loose T-shirt. Secondly, it is difficult to sleep with due to the tight compression and the terrible smell of plastic which does not easily fade out.
Why I say that it is the best promise keeper? It is because it functions right according to its name; it helps you sweat more.
The Sweet Sweat Waist Trimmer raises the temperature at your midsection when working out, thus increasing your sweat released. Therefore, more fat is burned during workout sessions so that you can lose weight.
Furthermore, sweating helps your body naturally cool itself and dispose of toxic waste. A breathable carrying bag and a sample of the Sweet Sweat workout enhancement gel are attached to the product. When combined altogether, they bring about the most desirable outcomes with regard to weight reduction and fat burning.
Despite some earlier mentioned benefits, this product still has some drawbacks.
- Skin reactions: Firstly, people with sensitive skin can suffer from irritation, redness and rash on the skin due to reactions to the gel if they use this product for long exercise sessions from the very beginning. So I suggest that you should try using the belt during short workout session to see whether there are any negative reactions before using it for long hours of working out.
- High cost: It is more expensive than several other waist trimmers, so, carefully consider everything before making a decision to buy one.
- Relieve Back Pain :
A Lover-Beauty Women's Latex Underbust Corset Waist Training Cincher is constructed with nine species of spiral steel bones and three columns of hooks and eyes. Therefore, it will be firmer to straighten the muscles in your back and alleviate back pain.
- Other :
Furthermore, it can keep you in a better posture in comparison with other cinchers because bad postures are limited to the greatest extent in this cincher. Those features help it become the best waist trainer in terms of supporting wearers' back and posture.
Thanks to the three rows of hooks and eyes, you can adjust it to any size and shape of the body and use it for a long time although you lose or gain weight. It's elastic and strong. The bones are soft like plastic bones so can easily bend but then can restore its original state.
- However, like other kinds of cincher, it also has several drawbacks. The most striking one is the allergies caused by latex. This product is made from 100% latex, so people with oversensitive skin may develop some negative reactions to it. Redness, rash and irritation are a few example to name.
Reviews and Comparisons of The Best Waist Trainer
100% Other Fibers
Relieve Back Pain
Pros of waist trainer
If your waist trainer shows any sign of protruding, physical sufferings, or non-breathability, it means that you must have put it on incorrectly so it does not fit or there are some mistakes in the manufacturing process.
In this case, you should take it off right away. If you are uncomfortable when wearing it for a short-period of time, it may be even more difficult to wear it for long periods. That’s the reason why we advise customers to gradually adapt to a new waist trainer.
- Waist narrowing: The most outstanding feature of waist training with the use of a waist trainer which is also the greatest appeal to customers is that you can almost effortlessly narrows your waistline by from 1-4 inches, shaping your body into an hourglass without any need to live on a severe diet or exhaustively doing daily exercise. Logically, the garment surrounds the midsection and constricts it to your desirable size until it adapts to that shape. Though both methods are time-consuming, the former appears to be much quicker and effort-saving.
- Weight reduction: When wearing a waist trainer, your hunger is somehow alleviated because the midsection is compressed. Hence, waist trainers help you eat less, and gradually reduce your weight.
- Posture improvement: Wearing a waist trainer does not allow you to adopt bad posture because it restricts your movements to some extent so that you can gradually get accustomed to the shape of the garment. And for long periods of time, you can have good posture permanently.
Cons of waist trainer
- Dangers of overusing: The high restriction can be harmful if you overuse the waist trainer right at the first times. Strictly following the instructions from the very beginning is indispensable in waist training. Some people, in a strong desire for an hourglass body in a short period of time, have a tendency to wear it for solid long hours and it is beyond their body's limit. In this case, it may do more harm than good.
- Unguaranteed outcomes: Some people may notice the positive results of wearing a waist trainer and totally replace it for daily exercise or a healthy diet, which can have dire consequences on both their health and their body. Remember that these results are unstable unless you wisely complement a waist trainer with other conventional methods of body beautifying.
Types of Waist Trainers
An ideal waist cincher is cleverly designed to permit your body's flexible movement. As a result, wearing a waist cincher is a brilliant idea because it is hardly noticeable under your clothes and does not restrain your daily activities.
Waist cinchers were very popular with women in the 18th century as a tool to help them look beautiful in their favorite clothes. The restoration of waist cinchers' trend has offered you a golden opportunity to regain your hourglass body after long periods of low self-esteem of an oversized waistline.
Waist Training Corsets
Waist training corset dates from the same Victorian period. A corset is mainly different from a waist cincher in its boning. Unlike a waist cincher which uses plastic bones, a corset adopts steel bones, which sometimes poses challenges for users.
Corsets provide a much more high compression to your body, therefore, reduces the waistline much more quickly than a waist cincher. However, many women have difficulties wearing the garment for over two hours due to the great pressure it puts on their midsection.
How to use
If you have never used a waist trainer, it will be a little bit difficult to put on. You can be uncomfortable at first, however, you should not pull the clasps too hard or you will damage it.
Start fastening the lowest hooks of the garment in front of your body. You should definitely fasten the hooks around the smallest part of your waist and then pull the waist trainer down around your midsection because this will give you the room to size down. Wear your waist trainer for just about one hour the two first times you use it so that it can gradually adjust to your body.
If your waist trainer shows any sign of protruding, physical sufferings, or non-breathability, it means that you must have put it on incorrectly so it does not fit or there are some mistakes in the manufacturing process. In this case, you should take it off right away.
If you are uncomfortable when wearing it for a short-period of time, it may be even more difficult to wear it for long periods. That’s the reason why we advise customers to gradually adapt to a new waist trainer.
In short, all of the five best waist trainers have both advantages and disadvantages; however, they deserve the title "the best waist trainers" in specific criteria. The best course of action for all consumers is to carefully consider everything before to see which one is the most suitable to their needs and their body before making the final decision to buy one.